Write for ULTIMATE BUNDLES
At Ultimate Bundles, our mission statement is to create 360 degree wins for our large affiliate network. With over 8,500 affiliates and a lot of lessons to teach, we do this through in-depth blog posts, interviews with seasoned pros on our podcast, and free marketing training to increase affiliate commissions.
But we’d love to do even more…
Since we have so many affiliates with experience in different niches, we’d love to tap this expertise to help our entire network learn and grow their businesses.
With that in mind, we welcome guest blog posts from any of our affiliates or any other affiliate marketer with experience to share.
This page outlines the criteria for submitting a guest post.
What kind of content do we publish?
We publish articles focused on the broad umbrella of affiliate marketing. You can see published articles here.
General guidelines for your article
- The article should be well-written, and an in-depth exploration of your topic.
- Article length should be between 1000 and 2,500 words.
- Target long-tail keywords and include them at an appropriate density inside the article.
- It must be your original work and not published anywhere else (including your own blog).
- Include custom illustrations and graphics.
- Link to relevant content where appropriate.
- Cite any sources used.
- Create a format that is easily scannable (use bullet points, subheadings, bolding, etc.).
- Write the article in Google Docs. (Don’t forget to enable edit permissions for anyone with the link.)
Submitting your pitch
Please use the contact form below to submit your pitch for an article. Describe a little about who you are, your writing experience, and the topic you’re proposing.
What happens next?
We’ll review your submission and determine whether it’s the right fit for our audience. If the article is a match for our audience, we’ll be in touch with the next steps within two weeks.
We look forward to working with you!
Not an affiliate? Sign up here.
Want to contribute to our bundles? Apply here.