What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
We store and may use your information in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs, respond to your customer service requests, and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To create user accounts. The email address and name you provide for order processing will be used to create a user profile so you can access your bundle.You may also choose to receive weekly newsletters, bundle promotions emails, and promotions of other products we believe in. As long as you wish to stay on our newsletter and/or email list, we will store your email address, name, and address.
- To improve our products and offerings. Using analytical platforms, we will map broader analytical trends and patterns, making sure our products align with what our customers need and improve marketing materials.
- To enhance product advertising campaigns. Your information is also used to inform advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms to help improve the accuracy of our delivery.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. If you would like your data completely deleted from our system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect your information?
Ultimate Bundles ensures all web compliance standards are met when handling any of your personal information. This includes but is not limited to the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, working with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) compliant partners and necessary encryption of customer data.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. If a bundle is presented in partnerships with a business or niche specialist, they may also receive your email address in certain situations (if you sign up for a free video series presented by the specialist, for example), but we will always add a disclosure before you submit your data to allow you to consent with full knowledge in those situations. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. 3321 Elmridge St Houston Texas 77025
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
3321 Elmridge St., Houston, TX 77025